Miss Kay of Hamilton, near Glasgow – Disciplinarian in Scotland
Some Tips On Being A Good Client
- Communication – You are the expert on what turns you on and feels good for you… So talk to me – tell me what you like and don’t like!
- Hygiene – Personal hygiene is very important. I will be fresh and smell of something expensive and sophisticated…. it would be nice if you did too!
- Sobriety – Please be sober – I will be!
- Punctuality – Arrive on time! If you are running late, let the me know so I’m not sitting waiting for you!
- Cancellations – It’s annoying but sometimes life gets in the way of fun things! If you do have to cancel, please let me know with as much notice as possible.
- Attitude – As with most situations in life, a polite, friendly, respectful attitude will get you a lot further than a bad one. I, like most disciplinarians will use the initial contact as a basis for my decision whether or not to accept your booking. Same day appointments are sometimes available but if you need a certain day/time please give me as much notice as possible.
As well as you checking me out, I am doing the same to you… First impressions matter.
- Discretion – I am very discreet and expect you to be too ~ you can bring your car into the extensive private car park and that way you just have to take a few steps into my flat before we are alone.
- Fees – Do not, under any circumstances ask me to discount my rates for you. This is extremely insulting and basically saying that you don’t think I am worth what I am charging.
If you feel that a Disciplinarian is out of your price range, go elsewhere – Don’t try to haggle!
- If you book then cancel, you will be asked for a deposit for any future bookings.
- Please be over 35
Note: Any money paid to me is for my time and companionship only. Whatever else that may occur if and when contact is made is the choice of consenting adults.
Miss Kay – your Disciplinarian in Scotland